“Yesterday morning, while I am deleting the unnecessary song from my memory card, I accidentally select some favorite song and delete them. As a result of which I have lost my favorite music from my memory car. I even don’t have the backup of that deleted music. Can anyone suggest me how to recover deleted music files from memory card?”
Have you ever faced such situation then don’t get panic as you can take the help of Memory Card Recovery Software which can restore deleted music from the memory card with utmost ease. This software has advanced algorithms which deeply scan your entire memory card and recovers deleted music from the memory card within few clicks of the mouse. This software is capable of recovering deleted music files from the memory card. Fore more details, you can visit this page: http://www.recoverysoftwareformemorycard.com/
Reasons for deletion of music from the memory card:
- Accidental deletion of music files accidentally while deleting unnecessary files from the memory card.
- Your music files may get deleted if the memory card files including music files are infected by harmful virus or malware.
- If you use antivirus program for scanning the memory card and any files of the memory card is infected by harmful virus then your files including music files may get deleted without giving you any notification.
When musics are deleted from the memory card due to above-mentioned reasons then don’t get worried in the presence of proper backup. If not, then your first task is to stop using the memory card for any further process and immediately use any file recovery software like Memory Card Recovery Software to restore deleted music files from the memory card. Recovery of music files is possible because deleting files does not mean that the files is permanently removed from the storage device including memory card. It just becomes invisible to the users by losing its access permissions to the allocation table. So that operating system cannot trace out that file even it is present in the memory card, unless and until any new is saved on the memory card. Hence, deleted music can be easily restored from it. Using this software, you can perform formatted SanDisk SD card photo recovery within few mouse clicks.
- Keep backup of favorite music on some secondary storage device to avoid such issue.
- Always use good antivirus program to prevent your files including music files from virus or malware attack.
- As soon as you lose any files from the memory card avoid using the memory card as it may overwrite new data and you may lose those permanently.
- Never save the recovered music files on the same card on which you are performing recovery of music files.
Features of Memory Card Recovery Software:
- The software has a powerful scanning algorithm to search and recovers deleted music from the memory card with utmost ease on all versions of Windows OS.
- It is capable of recovering music from various popular brands of memory cards like SanDisk, iBall, Sony, Toshiba, Transcend, Kingston, etc.
- This software provides you to stop the recovery process at any time and resume it without rescanning the entire memory card.
- It recovers various audio files such as MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA, MP3, MP4, WAV, etc. from the memory card.
- Once the recovery process is completed, the listed music files can be previewed before restoration to the particular place.
Steps to Recover Deleted Music Files From Memory Card:
1: Install and download the demo version of Memory Card Recovery Software on the system. Select "Recover Photos"option from the main screen.
Figure A: Main Screen
2: Choose option between "Recover Deleted File" and "Recover Lost File". Now you will be asked to select the logical drive from which you need to restore music.
Figure B: Select Memory Card
3: Now the software starts scanning the memory card and displays the list of recovered music files.
Figure C: Recovered Music Files
4: Choose any recovered music file and preview it. If you are happy with the recovery results then buy the full version of the tool to save the recovered music files.