How to Recover Files from Memory Card?
Are you looking to recover corrupted memory card data? Desperately wants to get back your favorite videos! Need not worry! Your search ends here! Now you can easily recover all your valuable files and folders from corrupt memory stick. It is possible with the help of Recovery Software For Memory Card. It is a simple and efficient tool to perform corrupted CF card recovery on Mac OS X and Windows computer. Many industry experts have rated this tool as the best memory stick recovery software on internet.
You may lose your valuable files and folders from memory stick due to corruption issues. Flash memory card of your cell phone might get corrupt due to virus attacks. While trying to download some audio or video content on cell phone from internet, you may end up in downloading viruses. These harmful programs disorder content in your file, thus making it unreadable. Sometimes, they delete header of files, resulting in inaccessibility of data present on flash memory card of your cell phone. If memory stick is corrupt or inaccessible, then you are unable to view its content and hence your favorite files are lost. Losing valuable files is really agonizing and may cause hardship to the person who completely dependent on it. However, with the introduction of Memory Card Recovery Software, it is now quite easy to retrieve lost or deleted files. Just visit here to learn about advanced techniques to restore phone flash memory card files at your own. This ultimate software is widely accepted and recommended by many shareware experts and industry experts all over the globe as the best software available over the internet to restore files from memory card. You can also use this software to know how to recover deleted music files from memory card, USB drive, Firewire drive, pen drive, memory stick, etc.
Note – Memory Card Recovery Software works successfully on computers having Microsoft Windows 7, XP, Vista, Server 2003, and Server 2008 operating system. However, if you are a Macintosh user, you can download Mac version of this tool to recover lost data. If you want to recover external HDD of different brands like SanDisk, Lexar, Maxtor, WD etc you must first connect the USB drive first and then run the program. Grasp the details over here.
How files are lost from flash memory card?
- Sudden formatting of memory card due to "Format Errors", when connected to a computer
- Deleting files on memory stick thinking that they will go in Windows Recycle Bin / Mac Trash
- Sharing of memory stick on different computers result in virus attack and hence files are damaged
- Trying to copy multiple files on memory card without realizing free space
- Accidentally using "Delete All" option on cell phone / digital camera to delete files
- Accidentally formatting flash memory stick on computer while trying to format another drive
- Formatting memory card after it is corrupted by virus or malware attacks
- Restoring device to its original factory condition can lead to formatting of flash memory card
- Improper plug in or plug out of memory stick from the device without proper switch off
- Abruptly pulling out data cable of memory card reader from computer while transferring of files or folders
What makes Memory Card Recovery Software best in business?
- Retrieve lost files after accidental formatting of memory stick with ease
- Know how to recover photos from Kingston SD card within few mouse clicks
- Quick recovery procedure with simple and self explained steps
- Recovers more than 300 file formats by searching drive on basis of unique file signatures
- To know more info on how this easy-to-use application helps you to recover formatted SanDisk SD card photos, just visit the following URL http://www.recoverysoftwareformemorycard.com/recover-formatted-sandisk-sd-card-photos.html
- Fast preview of recovered media files helps in judging functionality of the tool
- Provides an option to view recovered data in "Data View" and "File Type View"
Supported Brands of Memory Card: Canon, Dane-Elec, Duracell, ADATA (Turbo), Fujifilm, HP, Garmin, Kingston (Ultimate, Standard, Elite Pro), Olympus, Patriot (LX Series, Signature), Lexar (Professional, Platinum, Echo), PNY (Pro-Elite, Optima), Samsung, SanDisk (Extreme, Ultra, Extreme Pro), Sony (Memory Stick), Transcend
Five simple steps to recover corrupt memory card files:
- Download and install Recovery Software For Memory Card on your personal computer.
- Connect memory stick via card reader to the computer on which software is installed.
- Open the tool and select "Recover Photos" as shown in figure.
- Select memory stick from the list of available drives and press "Next".
- Check the recovered list of files as shown in figure.
Important - Always try to take regular backup of your precious files and folders present on memory stick to your computer. Moreover, be very careful while downloading songs, wallpapers, games, videos, etc. from internet.